Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Where's the Beef, Delatron?! Pt 2: Words & Photos courtesy of Rhiannon Griffiths

Delyn and I have been friends for around 10 years. In short she is hilarious, generous, organised, thoughtful and quite frankly crackers. I love her to bits and this is why…
…because of her love for little black cats…
…because of the time we missed the bus home…
…because of ‘Metalmass’…
…because of all the New Years Eve’s we spent in her Momma’s kitchen…
… because of her obsession with Melman…
…because of the time she visited me in Leeds and I cried when she went home…...because of her obsession with Alex the meerkat…
...because of the time we went to St Ives…
…’cause she’s gangsta yo!...
… because of the old days…
…because of the even older ‘hair scrunchie’ days…
…because of the ‘Art Room’ antics…
…because of the time we went to London for my birthday and ate cake…
…’cause of her fly moves…
…because of the time we went to Ed’s…
...because of ‘Monday Club’…
…because of the photo booth times…
…because she lets us ambush her…
…because she used to send me the photographs she took when I was in university…
…because she likes to dress up as a pirate…
…a lot…
…because of the ‘make-over’ incident…
…because she’s the best friend anyone could ever have...

Photos will follow soon, to accompany theses captions :)

1 comment: